Summer was full of events, and Leonardo as well as learning new standard and flip trick did take park in events in Italy and abroad. These are his stops:
- Padovanelle SX (Padova), show that due to force majeure (rain) has been suspended
- Caselle di Altivole (Treviso) event by Alvaro Dal Farra
- SX in Laveur (France), an important event in which Leonardo jumped with two riders competing in the World Cup: Martin Koren and Brice Izzo.
- Returning from France Leo stopped at Loiano (Bologna) to participate in an event in memory of Sergio Bianconcini, held in Alex Salvini’s track. In the afternoon, prior to the event, riders have also took part in a bike therapy, with disabled people: a lot of jumps, a bike ride toghether, distribution of t-shirts and posters have made ​​this guys day; they were able to spend some hours in a totally different way, having a lot of fun.
- Loreggia (Padua), 13 and 14 August. Event organized by Alvaro Dal Farra, with two freestyle motocross night in a big village festival
- Gorle (Bergamo) 20 and 21 August. Event organized by vanni Oddera for KTM Italy, during which riders held a bike therapy session and two evening performances in front of 5000 people, with music, fireworks and as many as 10 riders DaBoot.
New issue of Freestyle Extreme Magazine (online and paper) contains an article about Alvaro Dal Farra’s riders, in particular about Fmx of Nations.
Soon we will show you the pictures made during the shooting for sponsors held in August at Superpark in Lentiai with Leonardo, Davide Rossi, Matteo Botteon, Jason Cesco and Maurizio Poggiana.
Ulassai (OG), September 7 - Da Boot demo
Maggiora (NO), 13 September – Red Bull MX Superchampions